Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

prayer for clarity

GOD,

first, i want to thank you for all the blessings you've given me. there are so many. and i want you to know i love you. i'm sure i don't tell you enough, but i do. i want to do your will. right now i'm struggling with what that might be. but that is my heart's desire. forgive me for my doubts, my indiscretions, my baggage i don't seem to want to let go of, my sins. help me to bestow that forgiveness to those in my life that have need of it.

my heart is anxious, fearful. my mind is unsure. my thoughts scattered. so i could use some clarity. i am willing to take whichever path you want me to take. but in each opportunity, there are challenges that i'm pretty sure i'll need your favor at work in. give me the courage to go and do what needs to be done. and those people that i need to help me out with this? if you could give them a kick in the pants to get their butts in gear, i'd really appreciate that!

thanks, GOD. i place myself in your hands and believe that whatever your plans for my life, you will give me grace for that season.

love you!
hope

No comments: