Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

what a difference a day makes

so yesterday, i was struggling, and i prayed for peace. today, i'm walking around with a goofy smile on my face, and ...no joke, i'm singing...

oh what a beautiful morning
oh what a beautiful day
i got a wonderful feeling
everything's going my way

yep, surprises me, too! but when GOD answers prayer, he REALLY answers prayer.

have my circumstances changed? nope. not really.

has my attitude changed? you betcha.

i don't know what it is, but i woke up this morning with the attitude: the best i can do is the best i can do. i can't ask anything more from myself. i know i'm not perfect. i know i'll make mistakes. i know not everyone will like me. but "at the end of the day," if i gave it my best shot, i can be proud of that.

it truly has been a beautiful day. i feel like GOD smiled on me today. and i am beyond blessed.

i'm going to my kids' cross country meet tomorrow, going to enjoy hanging out with my family this weekend, and i'm going to soak in all of GOD's goodness.

No comments: